Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Doing a Series of Art Works

I've been thinking of doing a series of art works, paintings, transfers, I don't know yet. I know, I know, let's do that in my SPARE time.


But I need something to express me, I need something that has an ongoing purpose or message. I need a project! 
A painting a day sort of project would be awesome, but time is always an issue with me. However, I do paint rather quickly usually. It could even be a digital painting a day! 

I need an art project to post on this blog about and make you keep coming back for more!
There are so many things I want to create, and I need an audience to support me in order to do that. So another reason to do any art in a series is to grow my audience.

How do I grow an audience? I make stuff and put it out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment