Thursday, March 12, 2015

Big Ideas, Writing a Business Plan, and Changes to Dabblebag

I signed up for SIX craft fairs so far this summer.


 I'm excited, but I also think I pushed the first domino to start my own business. 

Because my brain likes to think up grand ideas and then lose interest in them, I won't go into details just yet. However, this idea would be beneficial to the art community in a big way, and create a steadier income freelancing for me. Not only that, but it's an idea that I can take with me when I move, even though the beneficial impact is directly a local one. This idea is also easy to expand and grow, and I think the start-up cost is quite low. Is there any reason I shouldn't go for it? With my ADHD, I'm just afraid I would lose interest (in a big way) again and abandon it and all my efforts, and my clients. That's also what refunds are for, and I can start on a small trial basis too. 

 

So, off I go, writing down big and bigger ideas. Let's see what happens. 






No comments:

Post a Comment