Monday, November 23, 2015

Cyber Monday Deals On Etsy Store--Handmade Gifts and Fine Art!



I've been planning on releasing lots of new things on my 
Etsy store for 

Cyber Monday!!!! 

Limited Edition Prints

 

 

 

Items to look forward to:

  • Original Paintings in Digital Transfer, Acrylic and Oils
  • Subscription Art
  • Limited Edition Drypoint Print Originals
  • Custom Fine Art
  • Sets of Notecards with Fine Art Prints
Fine Art Originals









Want to save a bunch on these 

awesome handmade items?

Subscribe to my newsletter for a special Christmas Newsletter Bundle! 

Subscribe for this coupon!
In this bundle, you will receive:
  • A printable sheet of hand-painted gift tags
  • An article with unique gift ideas and where to find them! 
  • A coupon for my Etsy store for 20% off your ENTIRE purchase in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment