Saturday, September 27, 2014

So Many Projects And Jobs Time Management

God has given me many opportunities and ideas lately. This just happens to coincide with having two jobs. But if God wants it done, we will make the time.

Writing a book for visual christian artists. An art show that wants 40-50 seasonal pictures. ( I may have stepped into that one, but I'm looking for people to share it with me.) and two jobs. And preparing for a move, and the portfolio to get me a job when I'm moved. And a reiteration on protestant prayer beads, which requires a booklet as well.

So in the meantime, I am praying and fasting to get confirmation on all of these things.  I see the need for the book, even all the wild and crazy ideas I have for it. I would even love to take a lot of time off to work on it. And I want to paint.

The idea of moving still feels pretty sure, but what my career out there will be once I get there is still pretty open. Originally, I thought it was games, digital computer and video game art. Now, I feel like my passion is elsewhere, but it could also be because that's what has been in my brain lately. These jobs and projects are what I have been feeding into my brain, and those are the ideas it's producing. I don't have too many complaints, but I do feel wishy- washy about my career.

My ministry wasn't going to be tied to my career, that's what I thought I heard. Maybe it's changed or I didn't hear right, I don't know.

So if you have the inkling, drop a word in with God for me to get these thing sorted out.


There are so many art projects I want to do.

Lots of great ideas, only one life.

No comments:

Post a Comment